- Wilson remanufactured starters meet or exceed OE standards because they're remanufactured using processes similar to the way new starters are made. Components are gauged, sorted, tested and renewed to OE-quality specifications, and vital parts are replaced with new ones where needed. Every component and part must meet strict Wilson standards.
- Scheduled testing of starters from the assembly line includes loading the starter to an OE-quality specification. Instead of a “one-size-fits-all” approach, Wilson test engineers make certain that each starter model is tested with the load specification for its particular applications.
- Because of this strict adherence to OE-quality, a Wilson premium remanufactured starter installs quickly and easily, and provides cranking performance you can count on
- Wilson remanufactured alternators meet or exceed OE standards because they're remanufactured using processes similar to the way new alternators are made. Wilson remanufactured alternators are built with component that are gauged, sorted, tested, and renewed to OE quality specifications, and with vital new parts, too. In fact, every component and part must meet strict Wilson standards
- Inspection and spot testing of products from the assembly line includes a comprehensive "hot performance" test that compares an an alternators performance with the OE quality standards established for its particular applications.
- The result of such attention to OE quality is Wilson's premium remanufactured alternators. They install easliy, operate dependably, and deliver performance that meets the high-power demands of today's vehicles.
- Demand Reliability – New Wilson alternators/starters are designed for customers who demand reliability and performance. Wilson alternators/starters are manufactured using 100% new premium parts and are tested to meet or exceed OE standards.
- Demand Performance – Faulty units can add costs, risk, time and customer dissatisfaction to the repair job. Why chance it? Every new alternator/starter is tested prior to departing the factory. This test ensures the Wilson unit meets or exceeds OE quality specifications.
- Demand Form, Fit and Function – All new Wilson alternators/starters are built to meet OE Form, Fit and Function specifications. Wilson do not substitute adapted, converted or “will fit” components which means that the Wilson unit fits, it works and it’s an exact replacement for the original unit.