We are a factory distributor for product
lines such as Bosch, AC Delco, Nippondenso and many more. Our purchasing power at the distributor level allows us to provide
our customers with name brand units at discount pricing.
SPECIALIZING IN ELECTRICAL FOR:
- Agricultural Machinery - Combines, Tractors, Swathers, Sprayers, Etc.
- Construction Equipment - Loaders, Excavators, Bulldozers, Skid Steer Loaders, Etc.
- Stand Alone Industrial Gas & Diesel Engines
& Logging Equipment
- Mining & Oil Drilling Equipment
- Forklifts & Other Material Handling Equipment
- Cars & Light Trucks
- Commercial, Medium & Heavy Duty - Trucks, School
Buses, Shuttle Buses Etc.
- Refrigeration & Heating Units - Thermo King, Carrier Etc.
& Transit Buses
- Emergency Equipment - Fire Trucks , Ambulances
- Marine - Inboard & Outboard Gas & Diesel Engines
& Garden Equipment, Golf Coarse Maintenance
- Recreational vehicles - Motorcycles,
ATV's, Motorhomes, Etc.
- Snow Plow, Tailgate, Wheelchair Lifts
Starter Warehouse Distributors for :
|OEM BRAND REPLACEMENT COVERAGE|
Briggs & Stratton
We can rebuild or replace almost any starter that you may have. We specialize in the hard to find and hard to replace
If you have a farm tractor from Germany and need a starter, Give us a call.
Warehouse Distributors and Master Rebuilders of Top of the Line Alternators.
We excel in our range of complete unit assemblies and repair component parts, giving customers
a single source business advantage for all their electrical needs. Our committment to quality and service has made us the leading remanufacturer of alternators, generators and starters for
the Canadian aftermarket and North American leader for agricultural, industrial and marine aftermarkets.
Where there's an engine,
there's a Wilson alternator and starter to 'fit'...
Complete Line of Deka Batteries for all applications.
East Penn Manufacturing makes thousands of different
sizes and types of lead-acid batteries, battery accessories, and wire & cable products for virtually any application.
Since 1946, they have developed an enviable reputation for world-class quality products made in our state-of-the-art
Their facilities include a modern U. S. EPA permitted lead smelter and refinery
and recycling center where they recycle virtually 100% of every used lead-acid battery returned to them.
We are proud to distribute a quality line of batteries from Deka because they stand behind what they
build so we can stand behind what we sell.